Staying Mindful During RamadanMay 17, 2018
Recipe: Healthy Pineapple PopsiclesAugust 9, 2018
Dessert doesn’t have to be a “cheat” – nor should it be. Eating healthy can be fun, with just a little bit of creativity. This recipe is one of my favorites. It can be breakfast, snack, or dessert for all ages. And best of all? It’s quick and easy!
- 1 1/2 Bananas
- 1 Avocado (pitted and peeled)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsps Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Add banana, avocado and cocoa powder to food processor. Combine ingredients for about one minute.
- With processor running, pour maple syrup through feed tube and mix until completely smooth, scraping sides as needed.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon and process until combined.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until completely chilled, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.